- Lineapelle New York: tomorrow and the day after, 125 exhibitors will be waiting for a response from the US market
- Lineapelle London, 10 July 2018: a smart attitude event, which proves to be rewarding. Bustle, curiosity and creativity prompts
- Burberry enjoys a boost (+3%) in the first quarter, though Europe’s market is not rewarding. Tisci looks at capsules
- China and luxury costs: following Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Burberry also knock down prices
- Bally’s new traditional mindset: “We are architects of leather: we are focusing again on shoes and accessories”
- Ten companies waiting to buy out Acne Studios: how much is it worth? Chinese Shandong Ruyi and Fosun in pole position
- Three buyers knocking on Carven’s doors. Will the French fashion brand ward off its sale in the end?
- Cotance persuade the DG GROW to take action on leather genuineness. Not immediately though, because of legal deadlines