Two men die and one gets poisoned at Savar tannery after inhaling noxious gas while combining chemicals

Two workers died, one more got poisoned. Such is the tragic report over an accident at work that took place in a tannery placed in Savar, an industrial district in Bangladesh. According to the local press, both casualties (aged 24 and 50) inhaled noxious gas while they were combining chemicals. The other worker, aged 26, has been taken to hospital for treatment. Police authorities announced further investigation into the accident.


Choose one of our subscription plans

Do you want to receive our newsletter?
Subscribe now