Lineapelle is about to present, at Fieramilano Rho, on 19-21 February 2020, its 98th edition. We have pinpointed five valuable reasons to register for the fair event (click here to submit your registration online) and visit the exhibition.
Here they are, as follows.
- The world is here – Sounds like a platitude. It is not like that. In fact, Lineapelle is going to welcome (this estimate is still in progress, of course) around 1,250 companies, from the leather industry, actively working as suppliers to fashion, luxury, design, upholstery and automotive. They are coming from over 40 countries: they represent a wide, complete and cross supply available on the market. About 20,000 visitors, coming from over 100 countries, will expectedly show up at the fair. It is going to be a very international event: that is evident and indisputable. One reason not to miss the fair then.
- You can find everything here – As we just said, we are talking about a wide, complete and cross supply. While presenting their products at Lineapelle, exhibitors successfully fulfil all buyers’ needs for creativity and manufacturing. With regard to leather, they are able to supply all types, processing and finishing, which are bound to serve all of the manufacturing sectors. Not to mention fabrics and synthetic materials, as much as accessories and components. Products rely on the highest standards, in terms of quality, performance, sustainability and utility. At Lineapelle, one can find everything. Even more, often.
- The future is here – Innovation is a complex word, filled with a number of nuances. Lineapelle strives to keep up with its evolution, therefore doing an ongoing and stimulating job, as to products and processes as well. Innovation is, to Lineapelle, a creative, technological and sustainable mission that turns into events and initiatives peaking with the September/October edition and the setup of Lineapelle Innovation Square, a feasible hub. Yet, it is also an ongoing research journey, whose aim is to explore and promote state-of-the-art supply to fashion and luxury industry. At Lineapelle, the future is here.
- Style is here – The most fulfilling style provision with regard to leather, materials, accessories and components. To fashion and luxury, Lineapelle is a creative work site that keeps looking ahead, on each edition, at the style trends of the next future. In doing so, it will showcase over 2,000 samples, presented by exhibitors in three thematic Trend Areas (located at halls 13, 22 and 9). Such are the places for research and inspiration. At Lineapelle, visitors start their journey from here. They cannot miss, then, the presentations of fashion trends (admission with fee), which will take place at the LEM Fashion Theatre (the way in is from Corso Italia) on February 19-20. They will hold them both in Italian and in English.
- Milan is here – An international big city. Milan ranks first for quality of life among Italian cities. Moreover, the city is more and more an appealing hub for business transactions, according to an annual ranking issued by Il Sole 24 Ore, a financial daily newspaper. In other words, Milan, which hosts Lineapelle, is the best Italian city, most open to Europe and the world according to a number of standards and indicators. For example, Business and Work, Culture and Leisure, Environment and Utilities, Demography and Society. The fashion industry is going to focus its attention on Milan, during Lineapelle 98 week, as several fair events, of worldwide importance, are due to take place shortly. More specifically: Micam (footwear) and Mipel (leather goods), on the agenda on February 16-19; Milano Moda Donna (fashion week), scheduled on February 18-24; Lineapelle and Simac Tanning Tech (technology for tanning, footwear and leather goods industry); Super (prêt-à-porter and women’s accessories), White (women’s wear) and The One (high-end women’s prêt-à-porter), on the agenda on February 20-23.