Roche Bobois revenues reach 257 million euros (+5%) in 2018: Cuir Center accounts for 13% of the brand’s turnover, while gearing up for the web

Going on slowly. Successfully though. In 2018, Roche Bobois turnover increased by 5% on annual basis, therefore reaching 257 million euros. The flagship brand of the home furnishings French group accounts for 86% of the company’s turnover, mostly driven by its units based in Europe, the United Kingdom and North America. Cuir Center, whose brand is dedicated to the “milieu de gamme” segment and mainly distributed in France (but also in Switzerland and other countries nearby), is steadily reaching over 33 million euros overall. Roche Bobois, which made public their financial statements at the end of April, are planning four new openings in 2019, in Europe and North America (which are part of the retail expansion plan, set in 2018 and bound to come to completion in 2021) and, most of all, the launch of the e-commerce channel in France. The group announced they carried out, throughout 2018, more than 400 audits over provisions of leather (“a raw material of paramount importance for several group works”): 97% of materials proved, once again, to be compliant with corporate standards, whereas the remaining 3% has been discarded”.

TRENDING
  • loading...

PREMIUM CONTENT

Choose one of our subscription plans

Do you want to receive our newsletter?
Subscribe now
×
Sei un nuovo utente? Abbonati/Registrati