The management of Italy’s Leather Chemicals Association (AICC) announced the date for the III IULTCS European Conference. As communicated last December by President Luis Zugno, the conference will take place in Vicenza. The event is a turning-point for the definition of the entire segment’s future.
III IULTCS European Conference
From September 18th to the 20th, the Conference Center of Vicenza Fiera will host the upcoming IULTCS European Conference. The event will come a few months after the global event of the same nature that took place in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia’s capital city. The September 2022 event represents a turning point for the definition of the tanning segment’s future developments. Moreover, during the conference, of which IULTCS has given responsibility to AICC, the main themes will include sustainability and the recovery of the segment post-pandemic. The event will also include presentations, made by field experts, regarding the technical and scientific applications of products to the tanning field. All the details will be communicated in the upcoming months.
- Leather’s events: Freiburg confirms the dates, PALF postpones
- Leather stands up against Higg Index, ICT: “A step forward, not enough though”
- SAC replies online to leather industry and does not suspend the Higg Index
- Young Leather Scientist Awards 2020: here are the winners
- IULCTS in Dresden, the chemical segment selling to tanneries is pushing for a green revolution
- The International Committee of the Leather Chain (GLCC) puts the stakes: “Distinguishing leather from bio-materials”
- The secrets of leather resistance… and the IULTCS-LEAR scholarship goes to a researcher from New Zealand