All China Leather Exhibition will take place, based on the communication from organizers (China Leather Industry Association and APLF Ltd), as planned originally. China’s can-do attitude reflects on the decision that ACLE will take place in Shanghai from September 1st to the 3rd, 2020.
China’s can-do attitude
“The pandemic situation, after 4 months, is improving all around the world, most of all in China – write organizers -. We are monitoring quarantine measures and other restrictions imposed by the government closely, as they may impact travel arrangements for exhibitors and visitors”. Here is proof of China’s can-do attitude, as ACLE will, it seems, take place starting this September, with its 23rd edition.
ACLE, reads the official note, will take place in all safety. “ACLE’s organizers are working closely with the Shanghai tradeshow center to arrange safety measures on site”. For example, “guaranteeing everybody’s safety via the installation of equipment that measures body temperature. Masks, hand sanitizer and gloves will be made available to all. Registered guests will also be monitored and reviewed, so that crowd control can work effectively”.
- CRV, APLF gives up on the 2020 edition and postpones it to next year
- Obuv Moscow footwear fair to be postponed until June (for the time being)
- Pitti calls off and postpones all September fairs until January 2021
- Micam to confirm September fair as 75% are planning to participate
- Micam Americas slips to late September, postponing its debut